- Why should I buy a Reality Home?
- With a New Reality Home you Simply get “MORE”. . . More floor plans to choose from, more standard features included, more choices to select from, more style and more equity.
- Is a Reality Home energy efficient?
- Yes! EVERY Reality Home is built to our “Energy-Smart” construction standards. Our homes are built with energy saving features that yield maximum efficiency, reduced ongoing energy costs and provide added comfort. We use features like Raised-Heel (Energy-Truss) Trusses, Air tight drywall application, Sealed can lights, Tyvek house wrap, Heat-Pump hot water tanks, 30/30 low-e Jeld-Wen windows, Advanced framing techniques, Insulated window and exterior door headers, Air barrier at garage warm wall, and the list goes on and on…
- What is “Built on Your Lot” construction?
- The Reality Homes process is simple. We build on the lot you already own or you pick the exact property you wish to live on. Next you select from one of our numerous home plans, (See Q: Do you allow us to make floor plan changes?) then our team will get started on building the home you have always dreamed of.
- How long does the New Home building process take?
There are 3 phases to the construction process. Provided that you already have land, the 1st phase is securing your financing, which can take 30 to 60 days.
In the 2nd phase, you will prepare your land for your new home and acquire the appropriate permits, which usually takes approximately 30 to 90 days or longer depending on your County.
The final phase is the construction of your new home and, depending on the size of the home that you choose, will take approximately 150 to 220 days.
- Is Reality Homes a franchised organization?
- No Way! We pride ourselves as being a family owned and operated company with three generations of family involved in our day to day operations. Reality Homes offers the same financial strengths, standard home features, promotions, warranty and quality control at all ten of our locations. You will not find that same unity with franchised builders.
- Is this a modular or manufactured home?
- No. Our homes are custom built on your land. A foundation is poured and a lumber package is delivered to your site, our framing crew then proceeds to build from the ground up.
- How are your prices so affordable?
- It’s quite simple; volume and experience. You see we have built thousands of homes across the Pacific Northwest and have made many dedicated relationships with our sub-contractor and supplier partners enabling us to negotiate volume pricing and passing the savings on to you.
- Do you allow us to make floor plan changes?
- Absolutely! Making custom floor plan changes has been a part of our business model since the founding of our company. Unlike other builders, everything in your Reality Home can be tweaked or changed until you are completely happy with the plan. Our Design Team can help you move walls and windows, add closets, 3rd. car garages, covered patio space, or just about anything else that makes your house feel like HOME.
- Can you build my floor plan?
- Yes we can, however it typically costs more. You see our compelling value starts with floor plans we are familiar with and that have been carefully designed and engineered to limit material waste and maximize value. Remember though we allow personal customization to our floor plans, enabling you to express your dreams and ideas.
- Do I have to spend a bunch of extra money on upgrades to get a beautiful home?
- No Way! We proudly include a stunning array of standard features in all of our homes regardless of the size or price. You will realize features like: True 8′ ceilings, Rim-Joist Floor System, 30yr. Architectural roofing w/ ridge vent, Custom staggered kitchen cabinets, Jeld-Wen windows, 50yr. Full Lap siding, Designer lighting and plumbing fixtures, Mohawk carpeting, a Transferable Structural Warranty, and the list goes on.
- Can we use our land toward the down payment?
- Yes! In fact if you own your property outright or have equity in your property, a down payment may not be required.
These are just a handful of questions you may have, please contact one of our experienced Sale Consultants in your area to further assist you.