We value our Homebuyers’ expectations and satisfaction; therefore in addition to weekly site visits our Field Managers have Multiple Quality Check Points in which workmanship is scrutinized for squareness, correct dimensions, and proper systems installation.
These Check Points are closely followed during each phase of construction in order to provide the highest quality of craftsmanship throughout your project, providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.
- Pre-Construction Plan Check w/ Homeowner
- Engineering Plan Check
- Pre-Foundation Site Check
- Foundation Quality Check
- Framing Quality Check w/ written 20 point check list
- Heating, Electrical and Plumbing Systems Quality Check
- Siding and Trim Detail Quality Check
- Insulation and Pre-Drywall Check
- Drywall Installation Quality Check
- Cabinet and Trim Detail Quality Check
- Carpet and Hard Surface Quality Check
- Fixture and Pre-Final Quality Check w/ written 10 point check list
- Homeowner Walk Thru Quality Check