From Our Family to Yours
Reality Homes has been delivering uniquely customized homes to satisfied customers for nearly two decades. The family partnership began in 2002 when family members Lowell and Jamie Hankel and Tom Fancher founded Reality Homes with a vision to create one-of-a-kind, high-quality homes while promoting energy efficiency.
Their vision evolved from a small showroom in Fife, WA, blossoming into a robust business capable of nimbly adapting to the ever-changing and highly individualized needs of our homebuyers. This evolution never deviated from our hallmarks of unparalleled quality, highly personalized customization and service, and sustainable value, all built upon a foundation of integrity.
Our nearly 20-year journey includes the creation of thousands of homes while expanding into 10 Model Home/Design Center locations throughout three states, including Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. Today, we are proud leaders of the “Built on Your Land” industry.
As the saying goes, “Home is where the heart is.” It certainly is where our heart is. Let us turn your passion into a reality.
Our Mission = Our Foundation
Reality Homes is a family-owned business focused on helping homeowners manifest their vision into a reality. To ensure we remain at the “top of our game,” we hold ourselves to four key principles:
- Continuous Education – We remain on the cutting edge of educating ourselves on emerging technologies and building materials, clearly differentiating us within the building industry.
- Design Flexibility – “Your Home, Your Way” is more than just a tag line at Reality Homes. Our ability to uniquely customize your vision means your dream home is exactly that- YOUR dream home.
- Value – Our homes are consistently integrated with well-appointed features providing our homeowners a safe, healthy, and affordable home with a solid return on their investment.
- Best in Class Customer Support – As the 2018 Premiere Builder Award winner and the 2012 recipient of the coveted “Diamond Builder” Award, we uphold our professional reputation by intently listening to our customers and responding to their needs promptly through every step of the process.
Quality is Our Philosophy
In addition to frequent site visits, our Field Managers have multiple quality checkpoints in which workmanship and quality are thoroughly scrutinized against a comprehensive set of measures, including:
- Pre-Construction Plan Check w/ Homeowner
- Engineering Plan Check
- Pre-Foundation Site Check
- Foundation Quality Check
- Framing Quality Check w/ written 20 point check list
- Heating, Electrical and Plumbing Systems Quality Check
- Siding and Trim Detail Quality Check
- Insulation and Pre-Drywall Check
- Drywall Installation Quality Check
- Cabinet and Trim Detail Quality Check
- Carpet and Hard Surface Quality Check
- Fixture and Pre-Final Quality Check w/ written 10 point check list
- Homeowner Walk Thru Quality Check
To bring it all “home for you, we measure our success on one variable- your satisfaction.
Ready to get started? Contact our office with any questions you may have about our custom built homes!