dare to compare!
The Reality Homes “Energy Smart” Building System
Our Coos Bay homes are custom built to be safe, healthy and affordable to live in.
Reality Homes Feature
Our Feature Benefits To You
Energy Efficient Homes
- 50 Gallon Heat Pump Water Tank
- Lower Energy Cost With More Hot Water
- Raised Heel Trusses
- More Insulation Keeping Heat In Your House
- Sealed Canned Lights
- Less Heat Energy Loss
- Advanced Framing Techniques
- Allows For More Insulation, Saving Energy
- Insulated Windows & Exterior Door Headers
- Allows For Higher Insulation Values
- 80% Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures
- Longer Lasting Light Bulbs And Lower Energy Costs
- 100% CFL Lightbulbs
- Saves Your Money With Longer Lasting Light Bulbs
- Whisper Quiet Fans
- Improved Ventilation And House Performance
- Milgard Sun Coat Max
- .28 UV With Solar Block = Less Energy Leaving
- R49 Insulation In Ceilings/R21 In The Walls
- Less Energy Goes Out Of Your Home – More Stays In
Healthy Indoor Air
- Ridge Vent
- Better Exhaust Ventilation Reducing Attic Moisture
- Enclosed Vented Soffit
- Better Ventilation Reducing Moisture Related Issues
- Rim Joist
- Adds Curb Appeal & Minimizes Floor Squeaks
- 30″ Crawl Space
- Better Ventilation & Easier Accessibility
- Air Barrier On Garage Warm Walls
- Reduces Garage Pollutants From Entering The Home
- Motion Exhaust Fan In The Garage
- Helps Ventilate Garage Pollutants Outside The Garage
- Tyvek Butyl Pan Flashing On Window Sills
- Decreases Window Sill Water Intrusion
- Tyvek Butyl Tape
- Long-term Ability To Stick Under High Moisture Conditions
- Tyvek Drain Wrap
- Superior Protection Against Weather Infiltration, Peace Of Mind
- Capillary Break On Foundation
- Reducing Risks Of Moisture Issues On Your Siding
Peace Of Mind
- 2-10 HWB 3rd Party Warranty
- Powerful 3rd Party Inspection And Fully Transferable
- Tyvek Warranty
- Warranty Against Moisture Related Issues
- Blower Door And Air Duct Test
- Testing To Make Sure The Heat You Pay For Does Not Leak Out
The Freedom Of Choice
- 2 Lighting Choices
- 6 Door Choices With 3 Standard Door Knob Choices
- Custom Cabinets With 10 Standard Choices
- Tile Backsplash
- 8′ Interior Ceiling Height
- 6 Sealed Can Lights In Our Kitchens
- 3 Outlets In The Garage
- Soft Close Toilet Lids
- Decorative Faucets
- Window Screens
- Enclosed Soffits With Fascia
We offer so many standard features allowing our customers the freedom of choice and customization
YES! You may Customize your Floor Plan for Your Coos Bay Home!
As a homebuyer, you deserve a home in which reflects your lifestyle. Reality Homes understands that homebuyers are unique; both in their personal styles and individual needs.
- YES! Unlike other “on your site” builders, we welcome personal Home Plan customization. And we think you’ll be surprised at how affordable we make it.
- YES! You may move or add a wall, window, or door.
- YES! Add a Patio/Porch cover, a Bay Window, Fireplace, or 3rd Car Garage.
- YES! Add some square footage, or a full daylight basement.
- YES! Reconfigure the plan to your personal needs.
Do YOU have any other ideas???
Whatever your circumstances: our Design Team is here to “Make Your Dream a Reality!”
“We’ll Protect Your Investment
While You Enjoy Your Coos Bay, Oregon Home!”
At Reality Homes our goal is to build you a home that delivers a lifetime of enjoyment with long term value.
Therefore every custom home we build comes backed by the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Program. Our warranty program is among the nation’s finest programs of its kind, giving you Confidence and Peace of mind.
Our Program includes:
- 1 Year workmanship coverage
- 2 Year electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, and ventilation systems coverage
- 10 Year major structural coverage
For Complete Details Contact a Sale Office Nearest You
Oops! We could not locate your form.