dare to compare!
The Reality Homes “Energy Smart” Building System
Our homes are custom built to be safe, healthy and affordable to live in Spokane, Washington.
We value our Homebuyers’ expectations and satisfaction; therefore in addition to weekly site visits our Field Managers have Multiple Quality Check Points in which workmanship is scrutinized for squareness, correct dimensions, and proper systems installation.
These Check Points are closely followed during each phase of construction in order to provide the highest quality of craftsmanship throughout your project, providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.
- Pre-Construction Plan Check w/ Homeowner
- Engineering Plan Check
- Pre-Foundation Site Check
- Foundation Quality Check
- Framing Quality Check w/ written 20 point check list
- Heating, Electrical and Plumbing Systems Quality Check
- Siding and Trim Detail Quality Check
- Insulation and Pre-Drywall Check
- Drywall Installation Quality Check
- Cabinet and Trim Detail Quality Check
- Carpet and Hard Surface Quality Check
- Fixture and Pre-Final Quality Check w/ written 10 point check list
- Homeowner Walk Thru Quality Check
Reality Homes Feature
Our Feature Benefits To You
Energy Efficient Homes
- 50 Gallon Heat Pump Water Tank
- Lower Energy Cost With More Hot Water
- Raised Heel Trusses
- More Insulation Keeping Heat In Your House
- Sealed Canned Lights
- Less Heat Energy Loss
- Advanced Framing Techniques
- Allows For More Insulation, Saving Energy
- Insulated Windows & Exterior Door Headers
- Allows For Higher Insulation Values
- 80% Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures
- Longer Lasting Light Bulbs And Lower Energy Costs
- 100% CFL Lightbulbs
- Saves Your Money With Longer Lasting Light Bulbs
- Whisper Quiet Fans
- Improved Ventilation And House Performance
- Milgard Sun Coat Max
- 28 UV With Solar Block = Less Energy Leaving
- R49 Insulation In Ceilings/R21 In The Walls
- Less Energy Goes Out Of Your Home – More Stays In
Healthy Indoor Air
- Ridge Vent
- Better Exhaust Ventilation Reducing Attic Moisture
- Enclosed Vented Soffit
- Better Ventilation Reducing Moisture Related Issues
- Rim Joist
- Adds Curb Appeal & Minimizes Floor Squeaks
- 30″ Crawl Space
- Better Ventilation & Easier Accessibility
- Air Barrier On Garage Warm Walls
- Reduces Garage Pollutants From Entering The Home
- Motion Exhaust Fan In The Garage
- Helps Ventilate Garage Pollutants Outside The Garage
- Tyvek Butyl Pan Flashing On Window Sills
- Decreases Window Sill Water Intrusion
- Tyvek Butyl Tape
- Long-term Ability To Stick Under High Moisture Conditions
- Tyvek Drain Wrap
- Superior Protection Against Weather Infiltration, Peace Of Mind
- Capillary Break On Foundation
- Reducing Risks Of Moisture Issues On Your Siding
Peace Of Mind
The Freedom Of Choice
- 2 Lighting Choices
- 6 Door Choices With 3 Standard Door Knob Choices
- Custom Cabinets With 10 Standard Choices
- Tile Backsplash
- 8′ Interior Ceiling Height
- 6 Sealed Can Lights In Our Kitchens
- 3 Outlets In The Garage
- Soft Close Toilet Lids
- Decorative Faucets
- Window Screens
- Enclosed Soffits With Fascia
We offer so many standard features allowing our customers the freedom of choice and customization
Download Standard Features PDF
YES! You may Customize your Floor Plan!
As a homebuyer, you deserve a home in which reflects your lifestyle. Reality Homes understands that homebuyers are unique; both in their personal styles and individual needs.
- YES! Unlike other “on your site” builders, we welcome personal Home Plan customization. And we think you’ll be surprised at how affordable we make it.
- YES! You may move or add a wall, window, or door.
- YES! Add a Patio/Porch cover, a Bay Window, Fireplace, or 3rd Car Garage.
- YES! Add some square footage, or a full daylight basement.
- YES! Reconfigure the plan to your personal needs.
Do YOU have any other ideas???
Whatever your circumstances: our Design Team is here to “Make Your Dream a Reality!”
“We’ll Protect Your Investment
While You Enjoy Your Spokane, Washington Home!”
At Reality Homes our goal is to build you a home that delivers a lifetime of enjoyment with long term value.
Therefore every custom home we build comes backed by the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Program. Our warranty program is among the nation’s finest programs of its kind, giving you Confidence and Peace of mind.
Our Program includes:
- 1 Year workmanship coverage
- 2 Year electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, and ventilation systems coverage
- 10 Year major structural coverage
Fill out the Short Form Below To Get In Touch With One Of Our Sales Team
Or click the button below to call our Spokane Office