Helen Keller once said “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much”.
Of course building a home is a huge undertaking! We want to have your home building experience be a smooth process. Communication is the key, on our end as well as yours. As you can imagine we cannot address every issue, but here are some questions we encourage you to ask us!
Questions we encourage you to ask us!
- How many years have we been in business?
- How many homes have we built?
- Are we licensed and insured?
- How do we compare to other builders?
- Why are we different? What sets us apart from them?
- What type of warranty do we offer?
- What are the major energy-saving features of the homes we build?
- What are our standard features?
- Will we show our standard features in writing?
- What options do we offer?
- Who will oversee the construction of my home?
- How long will it take?
- What is our process for inspection at key points of construction, at final walk through as well as addressing any matters that need corrected or finalized?
Our hope is that there is open and honest communication so that the whole process can be a pleasant experience!
Learn more by visiting our home consultants at a location near you. We welcome your questions and will gladly share our answers in writing!